He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

with another back.

Seriously, I'm geting sick and tired of blogging already !
hahah !

try to blog with lesser words and more picture !

(thinking of my dearest BABYJAYY)


Had breakfast today ! not really full still . Hoping that todays PLAYCLUB won't be bored !

Looking outta most men-nny JEFFREY !

hahha.

Webcam the other time with xinyi !
SUPER UNGLAM !



ONE AND ONLY PICTURE !

And what else let me see ..








Still have more I think ?










I think, this shall entertain my whole day ! hahha
SORRY !





Effing shoe is wet ! tonight clubbing , and i'm trying very hard to make it dry !


And

poor AhWang AhMai XiangXiang , handphone lost !


Blog later !

No comments:

Post a Comment