He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PinkDot with Jeffrey .

Sorry to everyone that I have neglect my blog once again !

But I'm so gonna tell you guys about this super nice post .
Its so much worth waiting for ! I promise.





anddddddddddddddddddd











its




PINKDOT !


Took so much of photo's everywhere ! and everyone that day was in PINK.
NUMboys were there too.

Patricia mok was spotted again !

alot else more ! I'm actually super crazy that day, as running around everywhere.

here are all the other photo .



Was I right everyone in PINK ( I MEAN MAINLY)
Saw that extra guy in black !
TSK*



Sexy xinyi (=





And PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE SEE THIS ! I REALLY GONNA WELCOME VOGUELICIOUS INTO MY BLOG ! THEY ARE THE ONLY SINGAPORE MALE PUSSYCAT DOLLS !










Thi is LUKEvogue



Afeez vogue !

JazzyBoo <3







Meet new friends TIMMY (=





after everything slack around .
And home sweet home .

No comments:

Post a Comment