He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

over at indonesia part2

Hello hello good morning, afternoon evening ! everyone ! Now I'm in a KTV place singing while blogging too ! cause here do have 2 in 1 computer and KTV room mix .
now listening to ' A moment like this ' super nice can ! wrong MV ** haha super fun singing with my sister and elder and younger cousin ! . Yesterday so tired but keep on fliping bed from 12am till 3 plus 4am sian, and sleep till 10 am. Brush teeth and off our way to seafood eating place ! yummy food awaits us a kaylong ! then its like super long after we finally most of us sat together and have lunch together ! Lovily(= ( now the mic abit wrong ! ) then drive back to home again kinda took some photos about seafood and food ! cats too !

will be blogging more later on ! gonna see you guys tmr ! as i'm going back to singapore tomorrow ! I know KIMMY MISS ME ALOT !
HAHAHA

ciaosu !

1 comment: