He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Friday, May 29, 2009

unreadable tears .

Oh please, won't you please stop bothering her,
giving her hell,
scold her,
scream at her ,
and even @#($^!#@(@$# her !


Seriously i'm sick and tired of listening to it aready .
I really wanna move out of the house .

can't bear to see You getting hurt by him .
whenever you don't talk more or even give that (acting normal face) I would cry even more . If its me , I really can't even stand talking to him ! MUMMY you're the strongest one !

Can stand his scolding, screaming, kaopei-ing !

You hold everything here, at home .

You make me feel like crying.

I'll do anything just for you.
I love you, and I really do LOVE YOU !

share anything/everything with ME, because I don't want you to hide everythig away from me .

mummy i really love you alot.

(tears rolling off)

Know why do I always go out? its because I don't want to see him scolding you and in the end, myself get hurt by his words .



fake a smile please. thanks (=

need a shoulder to cry .

No comments:

Post a Comment