He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Saturday, May 2, 2009

安靜了 .

after hearing to 安靜了(silent) sing by S.H.E was kinda thinking about Jeanice . Not sure why But just set this song as for her . For every friends ,babyjayy , Ex-bf and Ex-lover I always set a song for them, not sure why but maybe just to let me reminds of them whenever I listen to those song . Remember the hug at playclub I gave you on thursday ? maybe its the last time I might hug you . I really treasure those days i'm out with you . A.T.F(AhTiongFamily) know what happen after I hug her .

Hello hello ?! back to normal blogging please !

Alright, Last night went home about 3am plus . Lan with xinyi and angeline , FUN ! saw ellis, chatted abit after that she left . Was chatting about the prank on april fool ! sorrys. LOL .

after that was lan, so much fun because L4D again . Chiong all the way ! 2 hrs later, off to meet jiamin at balcony @ heeren . She's working , super cute can ? haha .




Update blog again later .
meanwhile, Photo's ;





Back home at night time .

Indonesia tmr morning !

Edited;


Jiayu Had her dinner in lunch box !
back home, showered, digging my fridge for food ! computer all the way .
Went town today, L4D again . BUT BUT BUT before that dinner @ sakura !

Food is nice, price is right !








Xinyi and me order the same, TomYumFriedRice . Hazel ordered CrabMeatFriedRice .
( got this seriously talk super much auntie, ask waitress for these and that, talk super much, comment about food, got seafood no seafood ) as shes just sitting next to us only !



Yifang came by after we done eating . So we waited for her , after that walk to CyberDoom for L4D session . 5 bucks . 11 plus already, walk to bus stop with hazel, Xinyi and yifang took train back home . (saw cassandra today at FEP)

Not gonna sleep that soon .



Photo's;









quote's ;
If I love you, I should let you go .

1 comment:

  1. bestie! haha. wanted to tag you but there's no tagboard. lols! how are you doing? i miss those day la :(

    ReplyDelete