He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Saturday, May 2, 2009

swine flu .

heard of swine flu ? hot news everywhere now ! world is changing everyday, last time hand and mouth disease, SARS, Tsunami, Earthquake, Bird flu and now Pig flu . God, will you please something about it, everyone in the world is dying . Can't even have Labour Day break, everyone's stressing !

You see:

MEXICO CITY - Mexico has raised its confirmed swine flu death toll from 15 to 16 and says the total number of confirmed cases of the virus had rise up to 397.

397 already ?! you think 3 people uh ? poor thing .

Seriously, other countries need to do some country spring cleaning ! Singapore too !(of cause)

Which singaporean would like to see any of us get swine flu ?
Yesterday damn funny can, don't know who suddenly say POK FLU UH ?! BABI FLU ?!
I laugh madnessly ! haha . Sorrys ! but its funny !

hoping those who have swine flu all around the world, get cure faster. Hoping no ones gonna die again .


1 comment: