He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Angeline 21st birthday celebration party !

Sexy, your birthday is coming !

Im posting this because I'm inviting another sexy GUY to join me to have fun wit the rest !
If you think your sexy enough to show off , Join me and show off together how sexy we can be !
I'm the only GAY guy will be only attending ! So if you do really wanna party out with us in the HOMO chalet send me comment, add me at my msn : you_ya_yu6@hotmail.com and facebook me !

REMEMBER, SEND ME YOUR INTRO, Why would you like to be invited? , and your picture of youself !

Thanks !

AND YA , PAJAMAS PARTI @ night ! Guys: BOXER and topless/singlet
DARING ENOUGH TO JOIN ME ?
SEND IN NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment