He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why me not you !

Why everytime do I have to be the one getting told off , clearing rubbish, get whack and everything, when i'm happy. Its really very warm these days which makes my temper goes higher ! I hate it, totally hate it when people scold me, nagging me, telling me all sorts of reason and all that/ which is not MY FAULT ! . Its always me, and you guys wanna blame me fo anything ! you think I myself can take it ? NO I CAN'T ! I'M STRESS OUT BECAUSE ALL OFF YOU MADE ME BECOME LIKE THIS ! OH PLEASE, WILL YOU EFFING GIVE ME A BREAK ! I HATE SCOLDING VAULGAR ! Dont' make me spell everything OUT JUST FOR YOU ! Can say, I really did cry today when i'm awake First time of this year cry so much more then half hours ! CRY BABY * Yesterday stay out till this morning, maybe today too ! tonning at chengyang house . Once I find job, gonna find a place to stay outside . Just for 1month or more maybe . Ah * sleep now First later then talk !

1 comment: