He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Thursday, May 14, 2009

PINKDOT.SG / Lemon tea

wow ! getting full everyday even not having alot of money !







LOL .







Just some photo's at shokudo of heeren !













hope you guys enjoy it!


Ready ?

hahha.


























































__________________________________________________________



Kinda angry of what my friend say about PINKDOT.SG , GAY, HOMOSEXUAL and TRANSEXUAL __

What ever you guys are thinking ; BAD POINT ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL , thats YOUR PROBLEM ! AND SERIOUSLY I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ON IT . BUT WHEN EVER SOMEONE CAME TO MY MSN AND TALK ABOUT THIS ;



AK - ........... - ! says:
lol
'AK - ........... - ! says:
go support gay shit people?
'AK - ........... - ! says:
at hong lim park..
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
?
'AK - ........... - ! says:
pinkdot.sg
'AK - ........... - ! says:
...
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
ya y
'AK - ........... - ! says:
Dont go lehs
'AK - ........... - ! says:
u want more sins arh?
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
y ?

'AK - ........... - ! says:
u gg there to show yr support means u supporting the cause, encouraging more people to be gay..
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
I'm ON IT !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
SO?
'AK - ........... - ! says:
must u spread yr ideoligies?
'AK - ........... - ! says:
you want more guys to turn out like you?
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
Y not ?
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
I'm just wanna show that i'm open minded enough to tell people i'm GAY !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
you're not open minded enuf.
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
everyones know i'm gay !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
you just want to tell people its perfectly all right to be gay. so come out of yr shell, do more premartial sex, go for people for yr own gender.
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
Being gay its natural .
'AK - ........... - ! says:
Its unnatural la

'AK - ........... - ! says:
Its just a sick uncontrollable tendency
'AK - ........... - ! says:
that is moraly wrong
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
you can;t change the fact when your ONE !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
im bi, i know but at least im not spreading it..
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
God's gave the right for you to choose YOUR OWN RIGHTS !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
God hate gay people
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
NO ONE HAVE THE RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE OTHERS !
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
What prove do you have it ?
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
We'RE SPECIAL BY BORN .
'AK - ........... - ! says:
We are not special
'AK - ........... - ! says:
Special means intelligent or gifted in religion.
'AK - ........... - ! says:
We're cursed.
'AK - ........... - ! says:
Look at you for example, dressing up with 3/4 , getting cuddly with your own gender, for lust and sinful reasons, looking like a woman..
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
We're not cursed too . We just being open, friendly,kind, sharing, happier PERSON IN OUR LIFE !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
So whats next for you transvestitism?
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
Comeon, We ourself have the rights to choose our fashion !
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
I love the way I dress .
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
Who cares the other say ?!

'AK - ........... - ! says:
And the way u dress doesnt represent how a guy should look like anymore.
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
You care ? then thats your problem !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
OK IM SORRY lol..
'AK - ........... - ! says:
i dont know whats with me today
'AK - ........... - ! says:
apoligies..
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
sorry too !
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
but just kind of standing up for MYSELF, And the PRIDE !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
I just personally think that this sorta stuff should be kept on the sly and be own a low scale. If you're gay so be it, dont have to come out and tell the whole world about it and try to influence others on what we're doing.
'AK - ........... - ! says:
ITs extremely wrong and sinful know that. Making others follow what we're doing is just sins that we have to carry ...
'AK - ........... - ! says:
haish
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
I'm thinking , If people follows the way I are I'm sin-ful so ? But at least I'm proud of it !
'AK - ........... - ! says:
how bout the after life?
'AK - ........... - ! says:
do u go prayers?
'AK - ........... - ! says:
do u know about hell and heaven?
JeffreyJay is Going to PINKDOT.SG ! says:
I don't think those much . as i'm happy with my life now .


MAYBE IN SOME PARTS I MYSELF MIGHT LET PEOPLE THINKING WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT ?! BUT I SERIOUSLY TOTALLY HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINKS JOINING SUCH CAUSES , MAKING SINS AROUND , LETTING WHAT YOUR OPEN MINDED SAYS AND MAKING FUN AROUND !

I THINK THOSE GUYS, WHO CAN'T STAND WHO THE FCUK I'AM ? SERIOUSLY YOU ARE WELCOME TO GET OUT OF MY LIFE !

( I'm sorry for getting seriously/effing angry )


TELLING EVERYONE ONCE AGAIN , I'M SO GONNA, GO PINKDOT.SG !


MY, MYSELF ARE PROUD TO BE GAY ! A HOMOSEXUAL BOY WHO THINKS HIMSELF OPEN MINDEDLY !



P.S; If you are going to PINKDOT.SG PLEASE look out for myself and my LESBIAN darling, wearing PINK TOPS and Legging for most of us ! If you are my readers, friends or just a passerby of my blog, do say HI to me !




No comments:

Post a Comment