He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Monday, May 4, 2009

over at indonesia .


Helloooo! everyone in singapore !
I'm blogging at indonesia now. Hard to believe right?!
But really i'm right here to blog about today !

This morning was kinda tired as 3.30am then i'm off to sleep, know why?
because my whole body numb at times . and so can't really sleep that well. Damn! prepared everything and left house at 8am *Yawn* All the way in the car ride totally giving a face as too hungry ! Finally ate something at maggie house below . RoTiPraTa YUMMY !! ate 2 piece !
After that at 9am reach brian mummy house, and all together left for batam . Took ferry and about 30mins we reach habourbay(batam)
My uncle sent us back home first before we visit people's around . Reach home saw aunt uncle 's and all , its always feel warming here than singapore ! People here are real no faker's around . LOL !
and my big uncle(Da Jiu) drove us around . Took some photo and though would blog when I once reach singapore ! BUT its cool as house do have computer now !



Can singapore poor people do these at street ?
selling newspaper at the road !


This photo above is mixture of truck and bike ! cute right ?
Yeap, so now i'm going shower first *too HEATY *
Will blog more tonight !
Ciaosu !
Video(=


Funny can ?

1 comment:

  1. Fucking hell hahhahah i just clicked and i keep laughing can, HAHAH LLG RULES

    ReplyDelete