He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

With my Dearest Voguelicious.





tuesday meet up with venis, kimmy and ahxiang. Walk around at wisma, took so much lot of photo and was like so much fun. Meet up with vogue luke and jazzy 1st after that chat awhile walk to heeren hmv, levi's slack at cafe. Hazel and yifang reach, veron Vogue reach too. Took some photo and they left for movie at cine. Was like my very lovely day. hazel got bad ache so ask yifang wanna go back early? she agree. While walking to mrt as meeting emerson, Hazel was like omg look! I turn saw no one suddenly Vogue and fauzi walking towards us. hahas I was like omg so coincidence(thanks weiyi) so happy! how I wish I can be part of voguelicious! took train back with emerson, yifang, hazel, jazzy and luke.



les mots pour dire, words to say:
FashionStar Gay RockStar. BabyJayJay, please take good care of yourself. Have not heard from you so much longer than last time. IMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment