He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Sunday, March 8, 2009

to the visiting.



Yesterday Went to FREAKING TOWN again! singapore, a boredom place. AhTiong without kimmy, 5 words BORED! once again watch My Bloody Valentine 3D. Got scare another time again. saw wei xiong (Clubber) and tickets seller. After the show, walk to somerset busstop.

Today, took cab to chua chu kang at about 8.11pm as meeting Kimmy and Ah Xiang, Hazel meeting too. Arcade again haha very no life! Saw AhPa(DDR) chat with him I missing him like 98345986740 years. He ask me about BabyJay stuff haha. Told him about it.

;Post Very Short! Sorrys.




les mots pour dire, words to say:
I'm Proud To Be GAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment