He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Friday, March 6, 2009

Final Piece.

Yesterday stay over at yifang house with Lixin, Linghui, Hazel and Jeffrey while i'm rushing someone's Present. Did something which turn out to be nice(= all agree! choosing photo, choosing template, choosing background and I even stress up haha. Got some sticker letter/number and we even play with it, took photo. Play carom in the morning today! so much fun. I won! after that had to rush home quickly as meeting mathias to go get something at lot 1 and and after meeting him had to rush to commonwealth and meet guanlin.(Teacher saw her stud) Recieve hogan's sms, called him and meet him too. rush down to Qweensway shopping mall to get guanlin stud, walked to ikea, have dinner with both of them.(always so happy to see guanlin and hogan!) took bus with them to jurong east interchange. Walked from interchange to BusStop behind IMM, and all out of sudden it rains. I have to run from traffic to another, called mummy if she would like to pick me up but too bad no luck. Took 176 to btpanjang interchange, transfer to Lrt and walk under the rain home.




les mots pour dire, words to say:

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO LAM KAI LING!
see you later(=

No comments:

Post a Comment