He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Monday, March 23, 2009

Beware of Gay!

Edited;
to those spammer around!
Get some life out there, if you have not.
No name? meaning either no balls neither pussys too.
Daring enough to spam, why not putting ur name?
Ask me not going to yusofishak? who are you to ask me?
P.S* beg me with your effng name! If your darin enough?
stop hiding behinding the screen and just type without a name or picture!
I'm Just to WARN YOU! NO EFFING MESSING WITH ME! I'm not those gay whos good messing around! **sound like some gangster OMG!**
btw I'm Popular, Your Not! Thanks


I'm ugly as you said, But you're more ugly. Cos no face. poor thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment