He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Friday, March 20, 2009

Into my past.


Just suddenly thought of letting everyone to see my ugly pass! just few photo as my BlackyBlacky(lappy) harddrive got crash! the other time so left with me is just few photo. Thinking back for the past few year, its really feeling stupid for buying so much of rubbish to fill up my room! Gonna do room make over soon, so I can stay home for few days without spending money. Mummy buying me paint(orange) need to buy tape too. polka dots at some parts of my room. Maybe painting my room door a mushroom blue or maybe orange sexyshroom(=


List of item:
Paint(orange)
BlingBling
Tape
Carpet
Photo Frame
Shall check out the price and work for some little job. Trying to get those item by 2 weeks.

les mots pour dire, words to say:
I Heard The Ex Voice I Used To Stay With. Steping out to another world which I dont even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment