He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Monday, March 16, 2009

Rushing from the town I used to be at.



Back from Batam, Back from clubbing! rushing all the way just to get to Zouk last night! Voguelicious My Loves! was kind of piss cause they didn't win! Its ohkay, You guys are wining my heart! super fun thought got 3 seperated group. AhTiongFamily, Alena & Co lastly Xiuwen & friends. But really enjoy so much! dancing everywhere we go. Glossy last night were like OMG, totally awesome! Another new hair cut, I Love It. Kimmy took voguelicious video! super nice, crazy, awesome, sexy.. I totally love them!



les mots pour dire, words to say:
Enjoy that beautiful night, which glossy me whole night as that attraction on the top. Be famous is what I always wanted.
P.S; Backstab me, Watch Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment