He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Friday, March 6, 2009

biting my lips.

awake at 9.10am when I need to start preparing at 8.45am! 25mins late and yesterday was kailing birthday, rushing rush rush. Wearing today; formal. and I met up with mathias took cab down to toa pah yoh, Philip's main office. Went up waiting for mathias while he's in the office to give the punch card. After that walk to Mrt station, took mrt to cityhall and off our way to convention hall bus stop. Saw kailing, while mathias and me hiding ;haha sound abit childish! and to the location of eating. So much of nice food, dont even know where to start from. Meet xiuwen after we're done. Play arcade awhile photo hunt 2, cooking master etc. Went to cinema for movie ;RoleModel, not a bad show actually, tell people about teaching the small boys and girls how to be good. After movie we walk from marina square to PlazaSingapura, and after PlazaSing again walk to cineleasure, saw this old drag(SUPER DUPER SCARY) walking around standing next to any boy draggy likes. Everyone look at Draggy. Kailing and me totally cant drew out our attention to draggy, LOL. Meeting kimmy and ahxiang in awhile. Xiuwen took train home, Mathias and kailing had to walk down to FarEastPlaza for bus. Saw kimmy and ahxiang, walking back to cineleasure and while walking I told them, they missed it as the draggy stuff. Dinner for kimmy at LongJohnSliver. As usual after eating, played Parapara(to cut down fat). Went to look for movie again for me to watch and coming soon(the movie) was on the A* list today evening! so we chose coming soon. Waited for fabian while we're slacking at preview lounge, grab some small bites; vegetarian basket and mocha for drinks. Awhile later fabian reach, quickly run to cinema there as wanted to watch 11.30pm show, but left 1st row ONLY! and fabian dont want because to front already. So booked ticket for 1.30am, D9 to D12. Walk down to pasta mania as fabian wanted to eat. I drink peach Soda *not bad. Went back to preview lounge to slack, fool around! HAHA. Went to toilet and to cinema, abit freaking in the starting part, scary scary all the way. Last part was like AHHHHH! Met jiamin, chatchat , took NR3 home.





les mots pour dire, words to say:
any job for intro?

No comments:

Post a Comment