He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back into Pieces.

well, today meet up with yifang at town while buying present at PlazaSingapura. Got few item from made with love. Although its super cheap deal for a birthday card, But still its nice which i'm not gonna show till I done everything. Hope kailing will love it. After that walk to raffles to meet up with yifang, with guodong as well as yifang passing her something and awhile later in qweenstown he left.*shy*, we went to lixin house to catch up with the rest(lixin, linghui and hazel) chatting as usual, poker for bits,went to grab something for stomach, shows after that rest till 4am, off we go. Took cab home, felt something gonna happen, Scared. Nothing happen after all. Back home sleep. Freaking TUMMY!
PS: someone bought lixin a FAKE L.V belt.(of cos she wont use it)



No comments:

Post a Comment