He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Monday, March 2, 2009

those roses.


past picture showing now to all my blog reader. look at kimmy's YiTiaoSian(one str8 row) isin't sexy? lols so much of unglam fun. Today had free lunch at Ibis hotel(next to nafa) keep messaging yifang to make her come find me because something bad happen(#%@*#@) after that meet yifang at OrchardMrt. Is always nice to chat, running around, gossiping, get mad and done load of stuff with her. We went to cineleasure, heeren, takashimaya and again back to heeren's macdonald while waiting for kimmy and yuxiang. Gossiping again !( earlier we went to play WII at cine level9) They reached, slacked, chatted abit and yifang left to meet her friend while kimmy yuxiang and me went to find siokyit. They make to angry! TMD waited for siokyit to end her job, we went to cine again, played parapara. They told me secret! hahah. Afterall took bus home.


les mots pour dire, words to say:

HAPPY 4th MONTH TO
HOGAN&REGINA!

No comments:

Post a Comment