He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

the boys , love .

Once I say, I love you means I really love you !
SamsonGaoYuXiang , even though its just a short relationship but my love for you grew. Thanks for all those times when i'm down you're there for me . Those caring time you shown me , the hug that shall remains in memories . 2 weeks of everything finally ended , things and answer that I might don't wanna know, Because I wanted to spend all time with you . I don't care who ever tried to break us up ! FUCK PLEASE ! No matter what i'm still gonna tell you I LOVE YOU !

XiangXiang, baby, boyfriend and love loves this is all the last time i'mma going to call you .

drunk loves !

I'm leaving goodbyes !

No boundaries; this song is left for you .


lastly, ILY (=

No comments:

Post a Comment