He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Monday, July 20, 2009

msn new new new !

I'mma blogging again !

Tired out late everyday , ohya the 3rd addicted anime

SHUGO CHARA !

Its freaking addictive !

_________________________________________________________


Yeah , finally updated the new MSN live messenger !
ITS SO MUCH SUPER DUPER FUN !

you can make your display picture into live action record !

well it means, You're able to record it with webcam LIVE for 4 second and its uploaded into your display picture !

* Current mood (=

Just taken a nice cooling shower, i'm feeling so refreshing !
getting more and more bored , hoping that I can work tomorrow !
OHYA I've found new job ! , at cotton on !

I NEED A NEW STR8TENER !


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE(=

No comments:

Post a Comment