He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

its love .




what's lust ? its love (=

well , ton-ed at baby's place for few days as quarrel-ed with papaa . Can you imaging ? when you're feeling lost , feeling down , just feel like crying and stuff your papaa still find fault with you for nothing ! for all the reason he have , Its rather unvalid or its really obvious that he just wanna find trouble ! (seriously) I hate him , still . Mummy still the one who suffer -ed the most (i'm sorry) .

sunday; playclub , wasn't what i'm expecting but still thanks AhTiongFamily rest for making my day up ! Met kim first to raffles city meet up with eugene, angelina and cally (= and thanks kimmy for telling me everything ! its ohkay, because I understand how you feel . Finally everything is over !
my love for xiang xiang getting stronger . Thats a good kind of redar-love (=









monday; went home to sleep and met up with secondary-mates sisters ! miss them alot alot alot (=

bought baby 3/4 sleeve shirt , dream a little dream . SO NICE ! hope baby like it . And after that munchy munchy (= didn't stay over , after surprise given to baby ! thanks for sending me home to baby . ( Ohya, leg swollen )

tuesday; after baby ended his work , came to meet me up at my house busstop ! sweet of him, LOVES ! and went lot1 to buy my work denim jeans LADIES (= so much cheaper , 28 $ together bought with baby ! another 2 CKJ shirt , LOVES LAH ! at late night met up with yifang and hazel as wanna pass me friendship ring, so nice, rainbow somemore (= then left to meet up with lixin and linghui @ lixin's house . Slack abit, chit chat till 11pm and off we go . Dinner with alena and yifang .



baby, goodluck for your exam all the best !

I know you can do it !

ILY,SGYX .








No comments:

Post a Comment