He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

true love ?

do you guys ever know what the fuck is true love ?

well I'll name fucking reason about true love !

:
True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.

:
True love is not about the hugs and kisses, the 'I love you's' or the 'I miss you's', but about the chills that hit every part of your spine when you think about him.

:
When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.
:
It's not who you are to the world, it's who you are to me. It's not how many times I say I love you... it's how much I really do.

:
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

:
True love is like a teardrop in a rainstorm; you're lucky enough to find it once, but you will never find it again.

:
ll never know if it is truly possible for me to stop thinking about you because I'll never try.

:
I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I'm near you.

:
I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

:
to hear your voice, to see your eyes, to taste your lips, to feel your touch, to say i love you when our hearts collide, if i can't, i'll still love you just as much

:
Never leave the one you LOVE for the ONE you LIKE because the one you LIKE will one day LEAVE you for the one they LOVE!!

:
True love is not being with someone because you think you can be happy with that person, but because without that person you know you can never be.

:
I love the way we can just look at each other and know that we love each other with out even saying a word.

:
Sometimes I wonder, is this a dream or is this true? I can't believe I'm lucky enough to spend my life with you!

:
You truly love someone when you can feel every joy, sadness and pain of the other as if they were your own.

:
If you love me, hold me tight. If you don't, let me go.

:
True love is when the only thing that makes you cry is seeing the one you care about unhappy.

:
Love is true when it comes from the heart, not from the mouth.

:
True love is only true when the feeling is mutual. Yet, it need not be expressed in words. When love is true, you just feel it.


for some people too , for dont know what love is about !

***************

love doesn't matter how deep it is , but the process that count .

PROVE YOUR FCUKING WORDS !

ILSGYX (=

SAMSON GAO YU XIANG !

1 comment:

  1. Jeffery kor, i emily, remember? Link me, www.constantlyloveemily.blogspot.com ^^ I miss you ok!

    ReplyDelete