He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

can you seriously STOP craving your hand ? seriously just STOP !


;Are you serious about the word in your blog ? the reply ?

Depressed for few days even when working kinda give face . I totally hate it , my life isin't any better without you . I might as well just pass off my life the another new reborn ? CBL .

Father scold me everyday; stupid, idiot, brainless, fucker, else more . no one ever know that i'm cryig everyday in my room . Thats call best friend ? FUCKYOULA ! my mood wont get any better tomorrow , day after tomorrow , everyday , I WANNA SEE HIM , I WANNA TALK TO HIM , I WANNA TELL HIM HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM , I WANT DIE !


ILY .

No comments:

Post a Comment