He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

You force me .

again, for dont know how many effing days you have been telling me not to take drug, anyhow, fight with people, help people sell drug and alot more , oh please ?! like wth would I be doing all this ? for fuck ?! Please think , Myself are stress too now , not just you ! I'm the only one in the family always crying , I'm effing stress ! You seriously force me on doing this ,

;bruise at my hand

What else you want me to do ?

I once told my friends , if ever you seens me living in the world still, means JayJay always there for me , and because of him I promise to make my stay in the world .

Even though we're staying super duper luper far away from each other , but I always know that there's someone over the other side of the world who Like me, and who I like .

JayJay My beloved boy as always ! I really do like you alot . awaiting your another trip again back in singapore ! Promise to bring you around this time !



Goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

off to minds cafe (=

No comments:

Post a Comment