He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Friday, June 12, 2009

Any durian for you ? NO !

Today just suddenly thought of having a brand new post as I think its my 1st time blogging about all this !


(Just a picture will be enough)

You love durian ?
You love durian ?

wanna any durian?

Ask me out for a durian buffet ?


all I can reply is only one word ,


NO !

Those moment whenever my family enjoy eating durian at home, I'll will be like hiding in my room ! Like super emo can ?



Firstly , maybe I would just like comment about durian first .
Four TOP reason:

; SMELLY
; Yucky looking
; Weird taste
; King of fruits ?! (wtf can )

and seriously, my King of fruits is MANGO ! nothing else !
Guess everyone will agree with me right ?

Agree with ?
Mango
Durian
Others
None
pollcode.com free polls



Secondly, Just speaking about the truth why is durian is yucky ?
another four TOP reason.

; It taste horrible !
; Puke taste !
; Totally SMELLY !
; Fuck that smell of my body, Damn !


and after all I still hate durian after soooooo many years !

mummy will keep forcing me to eat durian, taste taste la !

like totally sian can ?

AND always remember whenever going to somewhere link with durian , please effing don't ask me go along !



byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments: