He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mr GAGA


As always plan to go out someday with WC aka Mr GAGA well today was the day !

really did enjoy going out with him, had alot of shopping today hahah ! talk alot too
haha frommmm

bugis to iluma

raffles city to marina square

douby ghaut to orchard

lastly back to douby ghaut !




haha

Ohya , appologise for being super late on the 1st meet up !






and ya did so much of talking today !
went to muji bought some drinks and candy !




(branded drink and candy)


LOLLL


Sakura for dinner/lunch
Of Cause, Seafood fried rice !

Desserts time !






walk back to douby ghaut (=
Home Sweet Home !

No comments:

Post a Comment