He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Friday, June 19, 2009

Blend it with JeffreyJay #1

Was busy this few days, and thought that today surpose to be blogging about Blending drinks today so yeah ! Here's the post hahha !

BUT FIRST, I want to show you guys some of my photoshoot taken at home .





Green checked vest with dage inside .

opps, sorry for the messy room !
people might give me a name like ,

;同性恋者
;西西


因为你吃醋 ! 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 !
Because you're JEALOUS ! HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Whatever it is , I ♥ JeffreyJay !

If you're talk about me right now , go ahead , comment me at my comment area !
Thanks !

Jealosy my body right ?!

and ohya this vest is design by myself . Bought it at indonesia and self design it .

with lotsa cutting and stuff .

and another ohyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

I'm selling away my burberrys shirt , both in good condition.
aunthetic %100

my aunt bought it for me .
and good deal of cos !
GSS TOO !



Selling it at between 120 - 150$

price nego*


here's the picture

Blue , Size S, Long sleeve .







No idea what colour is this,
Light brown .
Size M.




Buy it while its on GSS !

for more call me at 90026183 JeffreyJay .

__________________________________________________________

Blending Blending !

Well another new topic , and this time round its all about blending !

I'm started to ♥ fruitpunch/rose syrup ice blend now !
when i'm bored i'll find things to do.




;Syrup
;Ice cube
;Blended

SMALL SMALL FOR YOU LA ! HAHA !

haha its super nice can ?!

yummy !

and well well ,

COMMENT ME (=

HAHA !

Thanks so much everyone !


♥ JeffreyJay

1 comment:

  1. you have a very unqiue vest bestie! :D well designed! HAHA

    ReplyDelete