He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

be right there for you.

wow, since long I've been blogging. Today have the mood (like finally!)
Few days back my sister admitted into hospital as accident happen . But thanks to the god that nothing happen ! Just that

'; bruise around/everywhere
'; backbone still pain
'; leg will be fine very soon( as she's able to walk )
'; kneecape bruises huge !


thanks to those friends/readers/bestie for all the blessing/wishes/greeting you guys gave to my sister/myself .

Yesterday change a new hairstyle ! totally omg !




I'm not stealing AhXiang words as he cut hair every month !

3 hair style too !

jan09



mar09



apr09




LAUGH OUT LOUD !

confirm junker would flood my tagbox ! So bored now, totally nothing do can ?! don't even know what time will hazel ask me out ! someone save me can ?

seriously, my room is super duper in messy now ! mummy gonna scold me ! rawhhk! When can I able to stay in condo ? soon?! i guess !

LEFT4DEAD NICE CAN?!

MONSTERKIMMY ! TODAY L4D AGAIN CAN ?

No comments:

Post a Comment