He's the guy who's always be there for anyone .
I'm Gay. I love myself for who I'am , no one are to judge me unless you know me well ! I Love my Boyfriend !
I'm JeffreyJay

Thursday, April 23, 2009

A.T.F

actually, to tell the truth. I miss you guys so much . I know I can't be with you guys already , because i'm out . but I really miss those every single day we'll spend together .


Clubbing, Skating, Shopping, Celebrating newyear, Movie-ing, Countdown, Sentosa, O.C.H, Dancing, Running around, Out with Hogan, Playing lan, Get scolding tgt, Steamboat, Mahjong session, Picnic@ Marina, Tonning, Cine-ed lvl 9 room, Talk on phone, Gossiping, Kaopei-ing, Emo-ed, HongKong cafe, Japanese village, Camwhoring, Watching tv together, Raffles Macdonald, Those hugs given everytime we left each other, Those funny greeting, China slangs, Listening song, NR3, PlayClub; Zouk; PowerHouse; Gotham; atica; alot more.


* remember, DIAM LA CB !
** remember, YI TIAO XIAN !

I trust myself have change to another person who you guys dont know that well, maybe . But I hoping that when i'm 18 as promise to club together ! Zirca with me alights ! I'm inviting you guys !

sheding tearing now as missing everyone in A.T.F, sudden attack . Remember how we met each other ? xiaoxiao birthday( but not that close yet ) clubbing ? Hoping to meet you guys up very soon . I wanna hug everyone of you !

and someone of you, Please promise me not to do silly things again, its not good doing such things and its even not worth doing it, alright ?

i can promise you guys i wont kill myself but i can never promise anyone not to hurt myself again cos when im upset, i tends to torture myself.


dont do it alrights ! Promise me to take good care of them when I'm already not there.


No comments:

Post a Comment